Whats in my makeup bag RN ||blogmas 2017

I'm quite a nosy person. And when I say quite nosy I mean VERY nosy.. I looove watching YouTube videos of others getting ready or reading posts of what makeup they use and enjoy. Also, trying out new makeup (If my purse allows it) is one of my fave things to do! So I'm gonna share with you the things that worked for me. This is literally my go to makeup, the one I wear every day. Sometimes I change up the Eyeshadow Game by using a different Palette or none at all but this is the fave of my fave.





MannaKadar GLO Illuminator (25€):
I must be honest with you, I don't use this like I'm suppose to use it.. I think its supposed to work as a highlighter, but I like it as an all over Primer before putting my Foundation on. It just gives my Skin this v pretty Glow i absolutely LOOVE! I got it a couple of Months ago in a Glossybox.

Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation (11,99€):
Let's talk Foundation! I've been never a Foundation kinda Girl because I always thought it would be so heavy. Until Alix talked in one of Videos on >>icovetthee<< about this Foundation and I reaally wanted to try it out. Well I did and now I'm IN LOVE! Its so light and still buildable, perfect for me!

Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer (2,99€):
Now onto Concealer. This is really one of the cheapest Concealer you can find in a German Drugstore. It's not bad and its my shade which I reeally struggled with to find one that really matches my skin. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Concealer though! Any Recommendations?

NYX HD Finishing Powder (9,99€):
I really searched loong for a good Powder that doesn't look cakes, doesn't make you look like you really have powder on aand doesn't cost a fortune. I think a couple of YouTubers recommended this one and NYX is cruelty-free so I thought why not try it out and now I'm using nothing else. I like the translucent version as I can use it for setting my under eye concealer aand powder everything else I think I need it.


TheBodyShop Blush in “Marshmallow” (11€):
I really love this blush. It's the perfect every day colour without any sparkles or shimmer in it. Also, it's not overly pigmented so really easy to use.

Catrice Long Lasting Brow Definer (3,50€):
Now to my faave part. My Brows! This is step 1: I use this pencil to draw little hairs where I think my brows could be bushier and fuller. (I absolutely loove full and bushy eyebrows!) I also use this pencil to draw on little freckles on my face. I wish I had them all year long they look just sooo cute!

Catrice Eyebrow Set, Eyebrow Powder (3,99€):
I use this now for about a year and I like it! There are two nice ashy shades in there which I like to mix to create my perfect brow.



Pixi Brow Tamer (14,95€):
This is also an item I received in a Glossybox and I was sooo exited as Pixi was always a brand I wanted to try out. And it is really amazing. It holds my brows in place without leaving crispy white flakes throughout the day or making them all stiff and horrible.

Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara (3,99€):
I really liked this Mascara for aaages now. I just always come back to it! It's very natural and defines my lashes. If you like clumpy Mascara you won't like this one. As I have pretty long lashes anyway I just need one that defines and darkens my lashes and this one is great for that!

Naked Ultimate Basics Palette (53,99€):
This ones just how it says all the Basics you need so I like to use it as well for my eyeshadow as with a fine liner brush to draw little freckles on my face. Really good Pigmented and easy to blend!

Real Techniques Brushes and Sponge:
I absolutely loooove the Real Techniques Brushes! They're basically all I use Brushwise. And the Miracle Sponge is perfect for Foundation, Concealer and all kind of creamy Products.

Have you tried out any of that stuff? Would you recommend me something that you think is better? Let me know everything down in the comments.

Thanks for reading my blog! If you enjoyed it you can Subscribe via Email or Follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter to always be up to date with my posts!
Merry Christmas!!

xx Aria


Comments