my fave Christmas Films ||blogmas 2017

For me, Christmas is just not Christmas without all those beautiful cosy Christmas Films!! Eating all the baked Goods, drinking a Hot Tea and being cuddled into a blanket on the Couch with my Pup whilst the People on the screen are living through the best time of the Year!! I LOVE IT! Its pretty much an almost every day tradition to watch one in the evening. But as theyre soooo many Christmas Films out there I thought m gonna share my faves with you today. Btw they are in no paticular order, as that would just be waay too tricky!!


~A Christmas Carol~
I think everyone knows some Version of the Christmas Carol, if it is the Micky Mouse one, the Barbie one, the Muppets one or one of the more classic ones. I mean its just not Christmas unless youve seen A Christmas Carol at least once isnt it?? My absolute faave Version of this Film is though the 1997 Cartoon Version with Tim Curry as Ebenezer Scrooge. Its the one I grew up with and I watched on Tv for years and years, and I LOVE IT!!


~Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas~
Yes, there is a Christmas Version of Beauty and the Beast and its BEAUTIFUL! Ive been watching it for a couple of Years now and I desperately want to watch it again this year. It has all the features i love about Beauty and the Beast and about a Christmas Film combined aaand theres a new Villain which is not Gaston! Just watch it you wont regret it.

~The Grinch~
A true classic! I think everyone and i mean EVERYONE shouldve watched this film at leeast once in their lifetime. Its just the pure Christmas festivity. And Jim Carrey is just brilliant as the Grinch!

~The Holiday~
I must be honest, last year was the first time ive ever seen this film. But it was so good that I instantly ordered it on amazon and ive already watched it three times this year! Its more of a RomCom kinda Christmas Film but you definitely still get the spirit! Also I love the four main characters played by Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. i mean, theyre just great actors!

~Annabelles Wish~
This one I remember to watch every year since I was a little girl. Its such a beautiful story about a little calf names annabelle whos got the Wish to fly like Santas Reindeers and her best friend Billy, a little boy who has lost his voice. Im not sure if this Film is very popular, but itll always have a special place in my heart.
~Home Alone~
Everyone loves Home Alone, right? I mean its such a brilliant Classic! with Kevin, who gets left behind whilst his Family goes on Christmas Vacation and a lot of Things happen to him. I think its just a really good Film for everyone. Its just not Christmas for me until Ive seen this!

~The Santa Clause~
This one is such an amazing funny and hearttouching story about how Scott Calvin becomes Santa Claus! I really love all of the Movies of The Santa Clause (there are 3!) and its really a Film for the whole Family!


Happy Christmas!!

xx Aria

What Im wearing

Jumper - PullandBear 

Mug - Flea Market in Germany

Blanket and most Cushions - Ikea

Watch - Daniel Wellington - https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/ 


Comments