Virgin Mulled Wine ||blogmas 2017

One of the most beautiful things about Christmas are without any doubt the Markets. Delicious Food, festive Feelings, cute Stuff everywhere, Sweets aand Mulled Wine! As I generally dont drink alcohol though, I always drink the Child-friendly Punch Version (I call it Virgin Mulled Wine here). I always liked the thought of bringing the feelings of a Christmas market with you and have it whenever you want. Well you can if you just make Mulled Wine yourself! I tried out this Recipe and its so effin eeasy!! Really try it out yourself!



~Let me show you~

You will need:

500ml brewed Tea of your Choice (the best would be some kind of red tea, I used Pomegranate Tea)
250ml red multivitamin Juice
Juice of 2 Oranges
1 tsp ground Allspice
1 tsp ground Cinnamon
1 pinch ground Cloves
2 tsp runny Honey
about 2-3 Star Anise
about 3-4 Cinnamon Sticks
about 3 Slices of Orange

and a slice of Orange for Decoration if you like

~On to the Making~

Step 1: Mix everything together in a sauce pan whilst all the ingredients are cold, then put it on a low heat for only 5- maximum 10 minutes!! (not longer or itll get bitter and dont let it boil!) Also, stir occasionally.

Step 2: Pour the Mixture through a Tea Sift into a Jug of your Choice to get rid of all the Things you dont want to drink.

Step 3: If you want, you can decorate your mug with a fresh slice of Orange. (I wouldn't recommend using the ones you used earlier as they're full of the spices and stuff.)

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas!!!
Also If you want to keep track of my blogposts, you can simply follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter.


xx Aria


























Comments