Glossybox November 2017 ||blogmas 2017

Okay I must be honest with you guys, I actually wanted to review the December Glossybox.. But as I thought about it I remembered that I always get my Glossybox around the 23-25th and that would be just waay too late. And as this months Glossybox goes by the Theme “Dear Santa...”, I thought it would fit into blogmas perfectly! Now onto the reviewing. Tbh, when I first opened it I was a liiittle bit disappointed. No red or green, no festivity, just the simple plain pink box. Well, I thought maybe it'll be more festive inside as its called Dear Santa? Well, It isn't. I mean dont get me wrong the Box is great with good products and not a bad selection but the theme? Well they've done it better in the past.. I'm thinking of the pink planet edition, or the Beauty-and-the-Beast edition (my fave so far!). When I look down now at this one, just so plain. (Am I too harsh?)




Doucce Blush “Prime Time" and Case:
As always, glossybox gave a sneak peek a couple of days before I received my box and this month it was this blush in the colour “Prime Time” with a Case included and I really can't say anything negative about this blush. I never heard of this brand before but it's a pretty colour and very pigmented. I like that it's a bit glittery, so it's nice and festive but not toooo much so it's not like a blush highlighter. Also the case got room for another blush or so and it says in the magazine that there'll be something in another box soon so im exited for that! They also write in the magazine that you can use it as well for a blusher as for eyeshadow, so that's useful.

Afterspa Magic Makeup Remover:
This one is a little pink Towel. It's not the biggest but it's the perfect size for your face and it's sooooo soft!! And you can just chuck it in the washing machine, so that's great!

Sally Hanson Nail Polish mini in 660 “Pat on the Black”:
Firstly the colour. It's not black, it's definitely more of a deep purpley shade but it's v pretty! I'm wearing it right now and I've gotta say though, it's got not the best of a coverage.. I needed 3 coats until my I had a full coverage! 3 COATS! That's just waay too much.. And the first two coats apply pretty patchy, too. I wouldn't recommend buying this brand as its just waay too expensive for what its giving you.




Daytox Clay Mask:
I always wanted to try out a Clay Mask. This one is really nice, you leave it on until its completely dry and you can't move your face anymore and then wash it off. My face felt suuuper nice and soft afterwords and it didn't sting or anything like that at all. Thumbs up from me for this one!

Schwarzkopf OSIS + Soft Glam Strong Glossy Holdspray:
tbh I'm not a Hairspray kinda girl. I'm always scared of my Hair being all stiff and sticky. But let's talk about this one. First the smell is amazing! I'm really bad at describing smells but usually I hate smells of Hairspray, not with this one though. I like the Hold it gives, it easy to brush out and it doesn't leave your Hair stiff or sticky. All in all just let me say, its now my fave Hairspray! (Wow that even rhymed!)

Goodie: Glossybox Christmas Gift Tag:
I think they would look soo cute on a pretty wrapped Christmas present! Well at least one thing that fits the Theme..

Don't forget to look again at my Blog tomorrow as I'm doing Blogmas, what means there will be a Blog post every single day at 4pm CET until Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!

xx Aria





Comments