Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! ||blogmas 2017

Hellooo December. I can't believe the Countdown to Christmas has now officially started, I couldn't be more exited AAH!! I can be extra proud of myself as I'm suuper prepared in terms of pressies! And tbh, I'm already in the Christmas Feeling since November the first, I mean.. I got Bella an Advent Calendar before I got even one myself! All the Pages on my Calendars are turned over to December and i finally can get exited for Christmas Films (As if I haven't watched some yet..), Gingerbread and Falalalalaa lala la laaaa! Can you tell that this is my favourite Time of the Year? And I think Bella loves it just as much as I do, or she just loves wearing her Christmas Jumpers which I'm also okay with.






Now it's the Time for all of those Things that make me feel all warm and Christmassy. Christmas Markets, hot Chocolate, the smell of baked Goods in the Oven Christmas Jumpers and Fairy lights! I loooove my new Christmas Jumper I got from Primark it looks great and LIGHTS UP!! Also, I'm really looking forward to all those super festive Videos on YouTube and vlogmas!! And I'm already soo exited to bake hundreds of Christmas Cookies yuuum! (btw yees that IS a Dan and Phil Calendar in the Background in the Advend Calendar Picture!)
My Mum is such an Angel! She makes me a self-made Advent Calendar every single Year since I'm small and this Year she made this ginormous Christmas Tree on the Wall! All DIY! I can't believe how bloody amazing this women is!!

Tell me what kind of Advent Calendar you have and what was in your first day! Love ya all and Merry Christmas!!! (I'm actually so exited that I can wish everyone a Happy Christmas now..)

xx Aria






Comments