Picking out our Christmas Tree ||blogmas 2017

 It's almost a tradition now that my family always gets the tree in the last few days before Christmas, which makes me just sad. But not this year though! Okay, we didn't get him until two weeks before Christmas, buut it's a start! We always only get a little one, as firstly we host a Christmas Dinner at the 26th and the Tree goes in the same Room where about twenty people want to sit and eat, (and it's not that big of a Room..) aand Christmas Trees are bloody expensive!! And the bigger they are, the more they cost (obvs). But we always make it pretty and great in the End. We also pretty much since I can remember bought our Trees from a little Stand outside of the biggest Supermarket in Town, they're just the prettiest Trees there. I kinda wish though we had some kind of fancy photogenic Tree Place where we can go and have the little Christmas Tree experience but the usual will do!


This Year we basically only spent about 10 minutes (maximum) on a tree hunt. We just went in there, picked out the prettiest small tree and we were done. Not as exiting as I hoped it to be but I'm kinda used to it by now. So, we shuffed the tree in the back of our car and there it is now. Standing on a little Table in the Corner of our Living Room and waits to get decorated with aaaall the beauts!

Thanks for reading this! If you enjoy my blog you can follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram.

xx Aria






























What I'm wearing

Coat - PullandBear - two or three years ago

Jumper - PullandBear - last year

Jeans - PullandBear

Baker Boy Hat - Topshop - here

Shoes - Timberlands






Comments