The Monthly Playlist: November || blogmas 2017

Here we go again. I've been listening to loots of new music this month and I wanted to share it with you. Btw this concept is still totally stolen from Olivia Purvis Blog >>What Olivia Did<< (If youre reading this, I adore your blog and I hope youre okay with this) Also as usual this is in no paticular order I just wrote down the Songs I seemed to have been listenning to the most this month. Lets go!


1. Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers
2. Ed Sheeran - Nancy Mulligan
3. Ed Sheeran - Save Myself
4. Grace Vanderwaal - Moonlight
5. Grace Vanderwaal - I don't know my Name
6. Sam Smith - Too good at Goodbyes
7. Sam Smith - Pray
8. Sam Smith - Not the Only One
9. Kodaline - All I Want
10. Kodaline - High Hopes

and aaaaall the Christmas Songs!!!

xx Aria

Comments