Gift Guide on a Budget ||blogmas 2017

I think a lot of you are in the same boat with me when I say I love Gift giving even more than receiving Gifts. Its just an amazing feeling to buy or make stuff for others you love and see their excitement when they rip off the wrapping paper! Sometimes its pretty difficult though to find the right Presents when your on a Budget so I wanted to give you some Ideas here on this Post maybe even for your own Christmas List!


~a Book~
If you're a bookworm like me you always loove to receive a good Book. I would recommend 
>>How to find love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry<< its telling the Story of the Owners Daughter Emilia, how she's handling the Life in a Bookshop and the Tales of her Customers. Or if you want something a bit more deep and heart-touching I would totally recommend >>A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness<< this one is about a little Boy who gets visited every Night by a Monster and his Mom is Diagnosed with Cancer. (btw my Brothers Puppy chewed up my Version of A Monster Calls, that's why there's teeth marks all over it..)



~The Body Shop Gifts~
>>The Body Shop<< is an amazing Brand anyway and this Year I discovered that they do Little Gift Sets for such good Prices! For Someone who wants to try the Brand or loves the smell or even likes to travel (because they're all travel minis) its perfect! I actually even got the Shea Butter Set with a mini Whipped Lotion, a mini Shower Cream and a little Bath Lily for a member of my Family. (I won't tell who just in case they'll read this)

~Loungewear~
Last Year I got a Pyjama at Christmas and I am still absolutely in LOVE with it! So if it is a Pyjama, which you can find in Primark or Asos, for example, or some super cute >>Reindeer Slippers<< (I found these on Asos) I mean who doesn't love a bit of Loungewear in these colder Months!





~Stationery~
I'm such a Stationery Lover, and everybody who's like that loves a beautiful Notebook or a nice Set of new Pencils or Sharpies. Sounds simple and well, it is but as I said you know what I mean when you're like me.

~Picture Collage~
This is all DIY! You just need loooots of Pictures of you and the Person you want to gift it to, old ones and newer ones, search for a pretty Frame in an Antique Shop and put a Collage together! Its so simple still soo meaningful and beautiful. My Mom got Picture Collages of me and my Siblings aaall over the House!

Tell me if you have any Ideas for Gifts when you're on a Budget or if you use any of my Ideas for yourself.

Merry Christmas!!

xx Aria



Comments