Masks to get that Pamper feeling ||blogmas 2017

As its getting colder and colder outside, we need to take care of our skin even more. And tbh I generally just love slapping on a good ol face mask on a weekend or a day off to pamper myself. So I want to introduce you to two Face Masks i'm ABSOLUTELY loving right now. I'm always switching between the two of it depending on my skin whether it needs a good deep cleanse or just a nice calm down.




Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask (17£/100ml):
I love using this one when I have one of my bad skin days. It feels like it's really doing something without being drying or too harsh on my face. After the 5 to 10 minutes of leaving it on your face it dries on a bit but I dont mind that. Oh and did I mention that it smells of Green Tea? What a Treat! Also I had about five to six masks already and the pot isn't even half empty! (Maybe i put it on too thin though..)

Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask (17£/100ml):
This one I use when I feel like my Skin needs a Calm Down, like a little Treat for it. The Texture is pretty much like real Honey but less sticky, which is nice. (I don't think pure Honey would feel as nice on your face as this Mask.

Merry Christmas and always remember to take time for yourself!

xx Aria

Also if you enjoy reading my posts you can stay up to date with me by following my Bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter! (Or even subscribe to this Blog via Email)
























Comments