My Christmas Jumpers ||blogmas 2017

It seems to be kinda a tradition for a lot of people to get a new Christmas Jumper every single year. I just started three years ago buying a buying them for myself. Why? No Idea.. just never thought of it I guess. But When I started getting into reading bloggers and watching YouTubers and saw them with all their pretty Jumpers I thought, hey! Why did I never do that? So I started doing it!m I actually also started doing it for Bella (my Dog), but this post isnt about her Christmas Jumpers, you can see that one here.
Well so I have three Christmas Jumpers by now and I thought why not share them with you? I mean if youre just half as nosy as I am youll be interested to know what they look like and where I got them from.


~2015~
Wow 2015 feels aaaages ago.. the first one is by far the most tacky Christmas Jumper. I got it from a Shop calles New Yorker in Germany for not that much (about 15 Euro maybe? Cant reeally remember). But I still like wearing it, its really cosy, soft and always an eyecatcher!

~2016~
Okay onto the second Year (2016) where I went a bit less out there and chose a nice PullandBear Winter Number with a cute Polar Bear on it! Im actually even wearing this after Christmas, because its not too Christmassy so it can go as a simple Winter Themed Jumper, too. This one is also definitely way easier to wear than the last one.

~2017~
Well, this years one must be my fave one! Its by faaaar the most Christmassy one and probs also the coolest.. I mean it lights up!! Its from Primark this Season and i just fell straight in loove with it as i saw the pompoms, the Tree and everything I mean just look at it!

Thank you so much for reading this little post, I hope you enjoyed it! If you want to keep on track with my Posts you can follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram.

Merry Christmas, only 5 days to go!!

xx Aria



 





Comments