This Winter Coat Love ||blogmas 2017

I think everyone should have a Coat in their Wardrobe which they actually dont want to put away in summer and cant wait to dig it out again in winter because they love it soo much. For me, it's this one. I've had this Coat for about two Years know, it was one of my first founds in >>PullandBear<< and I also kinda found my love for PullandBear in general through this Coat. It wasn't that expensive, about 50€ I think and I loooove it soo much!! It's from a nice burgundy colour and got this suuper fluffy teddy bear material inside, its sooo comfy! I don't actually think its available anymore but just keep searching for YOUR perfect Coat and if you'll search good enough you'll find it!

Merry Christmas Everybodyyy!!

xx Aria

Thank you for reading this! If you liked it and want to stay updated with my posts, you can follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram.


























What I'm wearing

Coat - PullandBear


Dungarees - Asos  >>here<<

Boots - Timberlands  >>here<<

Jumper - H&M

Comments