My Five fave Vlogmas to watch this Year

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year .. and that means VLOGMAS!! I absolutely loooove vlogmas. I mean I like watching vlogs anyway but when its Vlogmas you get the whole Christmas spirit festivity like Christmas Markets, Trees, Baking, Present Shopping, Advent Calendars and EVERYTHING in once. (I'm over hyping it aren't I? But I just love Christmas!) The Only Thing is though, one Vlogmas vlog is about 20 to even 40 minutes long and when there's twenty of your faave YouTubers all doing Vlogmas, you just never gonna catch up in time.. And that's where this blog post is coming helpful. I watched all the Vlogmasses of the YouTubers in my Subscribtion Box and picked out my Fave Five. Oh and just in case you were wondering, they're in no particular order like the best or so because i honestly like aall of them and it was tricky enough to come down to my fave five!
























MoreZoella (Zoe Sugg)
She is the absolute Queen of Vlogmas, well for me anyway! I watched them for three years now, I think, and still absolutely loooove them! They're always veery festive, christmassy and, what I personally really love, they're super long! Sometimes you get a 40 minutes Vlogmas on one day and I ain't complaining! She also makes the effort to get a new Vlogmas Intro every Year which is also a really adorable little Detail. I like watching her vlogs anyway but in the Christmas Time they just have this special extra I love!


Katie Snooks
When I had to describe her Vlogmas in three Words it probably would be real, christmassy and calming. She usually uploads weekly Vlogs, which I also really like to watch, but she is totally nailing the Vlogmas this Year! She's so down to earth and real in her Blogs that you (or at least I) get the feeling that your one of her friends she's talking to. Tbh, I would absolutely love her as a friend of mine! She's that kinda person that I think we would get on soo well, which makes her Vlogs just even more enjoyable!


SJXMAS (SacconeJolys)
One of my favourite YouTube Families out there. I always watch the SacconeJolys every single day anyway, but this Year they are making something special at Vlogmas which they called SJXMAS. It's a giveaway for every Single Day until Christmas! Which I think is such a great idea (I really hope I get that GHD one..) But even without the giveaways, they're such a cute Family and I loove they're Christmassy vlogs full of Children and Elf on the Shelf and Baby and Dogs and all lovely puffely things (not sure what that means.. just made it up). Its just very funny, cosy and uplifting to watch.


ThatcherJoeVlogs (Joe Sugg)
He said he would attempt to do Vlogmas and he didn't miss a single day so far! Which is surprising as he kinda failed last year (but at least tried). They're not too Christmassy and festive but he took a bath in mulled wine the other day so.. Anyway, if you like his funny Videos (If you dont know his main Channel yet I reaally recommend you to check it out!), you'll definitely loove his Vlogmas!


Megan Ellaby
To be honest, Megan is one of my most recent founds on YouTube but I ADORE her! She uploads the classic Vlogs every day til Christmas, they're really nice, not too crazy ass christmassy but a nice fling of festivity is always there. Also, she just got two Dachshund Puppies which is sooooo exiting!! Maybe I'm loving her Vlogmas so much because I just discovered her, maybe because of the Puppies, maybe both.. But again, I ain't complaining! She is so inspiring for me!! I actually bought a Baker Boy Hat because I loved it so much on her. And I want to go a biit more out there with my makeup, as I said, she inspires me!






Comments