My Christmas List ||blogmas 2017

I've always loved making lists. I make lists when I go away for what I need to pack, I make to-do lists pretty much every day and of course I love making wish lists. As a Child my wish list at Christmas was about two or three pages long and even now my Mom still asks for them just so that she knows what to get me for Birthday and Christmas. I also love surprises a LOT so there's no way my Mom can come to me and ask me “would you like this for Christmas?” As i then know what I get!
So, as I find it inspiring to hear what others have on their Christmas Wish List, I thought I would share mine with you!






My Christmas Wish List 


Book: Secrets for the mad by Dodie, I absolutely adore Dodie, if you dont know her, she's a Youtuber, Musician and know Author. This Book is all about mental health, growing up and life lessons she learned along her way (Yes, I got that from amazon as i haven't read it yet.)
Book: Almost Adulting by Arden Rose, Arden is also a Youtuber and to be honest i have not really a direct idea what this book really is about. All I know is that she tells stories from her Life, and it obviously got to do something with becoming an Adult. But i really like her and the Stuff she does (her Channel and her Podcast) so i really want to read her book.
DvD: Gilmore Girls Season 2, I just got Gilmore Girls Season 1 on DvD on ebay and i Bingewatched it in a week or so. I LOVED IT! So its just natural that I want to call the second Season mine asap.
DvD: Beauty and the Beast, and I mean the new version with Emma Watson. I fell so deeply in Love with this Film as I saw it in the Cinema the songs where stuck in my head for DAYS.
Vinyl: Beauty and The Beast Movie Soundtrack, as i said i absolutely love this Film, but it would just be half as good without the music. I mean have you listen to it?? It makes me goosebumps, it's that good!!
Book: Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, I'm now for quite a while into poetry. This book looked so pretty and beautiful I would totally look forward to read it on a rainy day on my couch with my dog in my lap.
Book: Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them by J.K. Rowling, I mean, im a total Potterhead! And I also loooved the Fantastic Beast Film but I havent read it yet, I think its even more exiting that its a  Screenplay and not a Normal Book.
DvD: Everything Everything, I first read the book and I can just say its now one of my faves! I haven't seen it yet but im really desperate to watch it.
Real Techniques - Blush Brush, well there's not a lot to say about this. I don't have it yet, it would be useful and i know, as i already have some other brushes, that Real Techniques is great!
Vinyl: Michael Buble Christmas, i mean Christmas and Buble in one? Yaaas!!

Merry Christmas!!

xx Aria 









What i wear

Jumper - Zara

Earrings - Amazon

Jeans - PullandBear



 

Comments