My November Faves ||blogmas 17

Let's first talk Make up. I was never a Foundation kinda Girl, untiil I started watching i covet thee on Youtube and she recommended the >>Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation<<. I wasn't even aware of that whole Korean Cushion Trend, but I absolutely LOVE it now! As I wasn't wearing any Foundation at all before this is my perfect beginning with a light buildable but not cakey Coverage, the nice chewy finish and easy application. Btw I don't use the Cushion that comes with it as I think you can't properly clean it and that's a bit rank,
I use the >>Real Techniques Miracle Sponge<< which works just perfectly! I also love to use that one for blending in my Concealer, btw what's your fave Concealer? I'm still on the hunt for the perfect one.



Series wise I absolutely loved Fringe, it's about a crazy ass FBI Team out of an Agent, a Doctor (who's a bit insane) and his son and they solve unexplained mysterious Incidents. And I also watched the seventh Season of The Walking Dead and I totally fell back in love with the Characters again.
I just have to mention that Ive already been in love with Christmas Music since November the 1st. I mean it's the only time of the year you get away with singing loudly in the car to “All I Want For Christmas Is You” and “Christmas, Baby Please Come Home”.


Another Thing I loved to listen to in November, well not just in November but I just love it so much I had to include it in here. Arden Rose and Will Darbyshire's Podcast >>Crash on my Couch<< is actually the first ever Podcast I really listened to and its just so entertaining and funny!
Now onto Fashion. I definitely need to mention my >>Dungarees<< I got them in a Sale from Asos and I'm soooo in love with them!!! A classic I fell back in Love with are my >>Timberlands<<, I have them for about three years now and still look soooo good!! (Okay, I gave them a wash but still) And I definitely also have to mention my >>Kanken Backpack<<, I absolutely LOOVE it!! I got myself the mini Version in.. I'm sorry I can't remember what this exact colour is called buut they're sooo many colours on the website there's one for every taste!!

Merry Christmaaaaas!!!!!!!

xx Aria





Comments