our stop by laura jane williams



spoiler alert. Love at first sight meets coincidental meeting meets missed connections

These days a book rarely has me staying up late to finish it. This girl just really needs her sleep you know? So when it does I sort of know that I've found a little gem here. I really feel I see this book on all the influencers insta stories as their current read and it's not even out yet. I managed to find it on Scribd (not spon, wish it was though) with my fave, Carrie Hope Fletcher, reading the parts of the women. I flew through this as I think it's beautifully adapted and I found myself being really frustrated with situations, swooning over some parts and dying with the giggles over others.

Have you ever thought you could've missed the Love of your Life, you would've just had to take an earlier train or stay in the pub that minute longer? That's basically what happens to Nadia and Daniel.
Nadia takes the 7.30 train every morning, well at least on the mornings she didn't over sleep and actually managed to not forget to turn her alarm clock on after just a little too much red wine with her best friend Emma the night before.
Daniel actually does takes the 7.30 train ever morning, which isn't that tricky for him since he wasn't able to have a proper sleep ever since his dad died.
Then one morning, Nadia gets send a post in the daily paper by her best friend: To the devastatingly cute blonde with the coffee stains on her dress, I'm the guy whos always standing near the doors.. Drink sometime?
With that an almost-but-not-quite-romance begins with almost-meetings, the real true love and the magic of written words.

~Rating~

Story                                              4.5/5★

Characters                                         4.5/5★

Couldnt put it down                                  4/5★

Goodreads rating                                  4.75/5★

LGTBQ+ representation



I'm a huge romantic and love the idea of that there's this one true love for me out there. I honestly would also love it if a guy would write a post to me in the missed connections page in the daily paper wouldn't you? I mean not that we have that in my town.. anyway I really enjoyed the Characters and their developement of both Nadia and Daniel, how many times they're almost but not quite meeting and how just everything seems to influence their romance. It's also really cool how different they both are to your usual romancey couple, Nadia isn't the typical creative girl that actually seems to be in every other romace novel I read, I mean not that I complain, I love that stuff! She is really smart and works in artificial intellgence. I mean, how cool is that! You also really get to know how their connections with their best friends, or in Daniels case, figuring out that friends might not always really be friends. One of my favourite characters is probably Romeo the Concierge of the Building Daniel works in, some of his lines actually made me laugh out loud. I also fell a little in love with Eddie, can't really tell you who that is though to keep this post pretty much spoiler-free. In the end this is definitely one of those books that in a year or so, I'll desperately want to reread and dive again in the world of hopeless romantic Daniel and the cute devastatingly cute girl with coffee spilled down her dress.
 
Love, Aria

Comments