The Monthly Playlist: October

Music has always been and will forever be one of my biggest passions. It is how one song can make me cry and the next song makes me laugh that i love so much about it. For me songs should always tell a little story, its like you can take a look in the songwriters heart as they wrote it. So as i love songs so much i decided to copy a idea i saw on Olivia Purvis blog >> what olivia did << where she shares monthly her favourite songs in a playlist on spotify. The only thing is that I dont use spotify, i know, SHOOK! I simply use Google play music and so i thought i could jujst write them down here for you. Some of them are quite old now but i rediscovered them in the last month so i just have to share them. Oh and yes, a lot of my music is from youtubers.

Without any more blabbing from my side, heres what i enjoyed this month in terms of music!


1. Maisie Peters - Place we were made
2. Dodie Clark Cover - La Vie En Rose
3. Shawn Mendes - Imagination
4. Rusty Clanton - Dirty Words
5. Sarah Close - Only You
6. Sarah Close - Call Me Out
7. Sarah Close - Perfect After All
8. Sarah Close - Maestro
9. Ed Sheeran - Happier
10. KHS Cover - Ill be there for you
11. Jamelia - Superstar
12. Labrinth - Jealous
13. MILCK - Monster
14. P5e - Hush
15. Tom Rosenthal - Soon Soon
16. Carole King - Where You Lead
17. KHS Cover - Anywhere With You Is Home

 xx Aria

Comments