Skincare bits my Skin loves

I know its pretty unusual to focus a skincare post on one brand, especially when its not sponsored or so, but i genuinely only use that stuff and me skin just seems to love it! And when my skin is happy, I am happy!! I used to had no idea how care for my skin, the most I did was to wipe off make up at the end of the day. But hey skincare IS very confusing at the beginning isn't it?
Until I discovered that I had a  >> TheBodyShop << Store not that far away from me. (not spon btw, I wish it was!!) So I tried them out and it works!


 
Aloe Vera soothing Day Cream (17€/50ml)  
I used to have real struggles to find the right kinda moisturiser, it was either too sticky, too fragrance or caused breakouts on my face. This one leaves your skin silky soft whilst you only need a tiny bit for your face. And like the whole Aloe Vera Range it doesn't have any fragrance and so perfect for sensitive skin!



Aloe Vera Calming Cream Cleanser (12€/250ml)
I must be honest with you, this is the first ever real Cleanser I used. But why change if i'm happy with it? I use it as a first step cleanser to remove most of my makeup and just like the moisturiser does it left my skin with a silky smooth feeling to it.


Aloe Vera Calming Toner (11€/250ml)
Another one from the Aloe Vera Series and to be honest when I started with makeup I have never seen any use in a toner, it was just fancy water for me. I know use it on makeup days to remove the rest of my makeup and on lazy days to minimal cleanse my skin and it really works great for that! I mean it doesnt break me out or irritates my skin.



Camomile Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (11€/160ml)

I'm very picky with my Eye makeup Remover as i have pretty sensitive Eyes, I mean its just not great when they leave your eye super oily, sting in your eye or you have to rub your eye out to remove your makeup. Its not like this with this one though, it removes everything really well and gentle.

xx Aria

Comments