the downsides of being a perfectionist

Nobody is perfect, neither am I and I know that all too well. But there's quite a difference between knowing and accepting it. Not that I can't accept being imperfect, no. I'm trying, I really am! But with me its like an auto mode that's in my head, always switched on perfect instead of human. My Character, Things that I do, everything is supposed to be perfect. It sounds a bit big headed when I now write it down here but I don't mean it big headed. I know that I can't do anything absolutely perfect, I can try to make it good, but not perfect!




Also, I don't want to be like that. Its just that I feel so guilty when I make a mistake or my “bad sides” are having a come out. Like when I'm being moody or jealous. I don't like those characteristics of me, but they're there and everyones got them! I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to being tidy or having everything accurate and in the right order (You should see my room..). I'm more of a “I don't allow myself mistakes” perfectionist. And that sucks! But hey it hopefully won't be like that forever huh? I'm also really sure that I'm not the only one feeling like this out there, at least I hope.. I want to share this with you because there's almost nothing more horrible than the feeling of being alone with something you can't change. No matter what kind of problem you have, we are over 7.6 MILLION People on Earth! There 100 percent will be someone who can relate to you. You are not alone!




Thank you so much for reading this post, it was a very personal this time but I hope you won't mind.
I also will be doing Blogmas this year (yeii!), which means from the 1st to the 24th of December there will be a blog post each Day. 

Have an amazing day!

xx Aria

What I'm wearing

Jumper - PullandBear

Mom-Jeans - PullandBear >>here<<

Belt - PullandBear >>here<<

Boots - Timberlands

Comments