Confusing first Post

This is probably my third? try to write my first Blogpost and start with it my Blog. I can´t even decide if i want to make this Blog in English or in German.. Probably my English is so bad that i am a forever alone Blogger. Sollte ich also dann doch lieber in meiner Muttersprache schreiben? Die meisten von euch finden wahrscheinlich dass ich es sollte. But I love the Englisch Language. Außerdem ist das hier mein Blog und wenn ich jeden zweiten Satz die Sprache ändern will dann werde ich das tun. Okay genug herumgerambelt (ja das ist kein Wort).
First Blogpost...
I could tell you about my last Weekend, which has been full of anxiety and exitement. I´ve been in Czech Republic with my Parents and my Grandpa cause we have kin there which my (i keep writing ma and have to correct myself.. anoying) Grandpa loves to visit. The bad thing is that they only speak Czech and not a single word English and only a couple of words  German so its pretty impossible to have a conversation with them.
I had a couple of mini anxiety attacks because my day started at 7am and ended at about 11pm very busy and without any resting time for myself. And i need time for myself during the day. Otherwise everything gets just TOO MUCH for me.
okay enough of that.
I should tell you more about me. Im 18 years old and i have a dog. But thats enogh of mainstream introducing. I love Rainy, stormy and windy days. My favourite Pizza topping (i am addicted) is Arugula, Parma Ham, Parmesan and creamy balsamico. I love baking, but dont like baked fruits. My Dogs Name is Bella and she´s a almost 3 years old Chihuahua. Any more Ransomness? No i think its enough for my first Blogpost.

xx L

Comments