reading rush tbr

Hiya book nerds! And if you're not, prepare for me geeking out all about the book community and readathons. Cause I love readathons! I participated in the Harry Potter themed O.W.L.s Readathon back in March and as G is such a gem and did all of that so perfectly I totally fell in love. For all of you who have no idea what a readathon is and are not as deep sucked in the booktube universe as I am, a readathon is a reading marathon where you get basically read as much as possible in a certain amount of time. There are usually prompts so you can pick the books that you're going to read accordingly and sometimes there are challenges, reading sprints and so much more. So.. I found out that there will be a weeklong readathon called the reading rush from the 22nd to the 28th of July so of course I have to participate in it!! Its amazing how the two hosts Ariel and Raeleen organized everything, there will be Instagram challenges, Youtube video challenges, twitter challenges and they even came up with a whole website where you can track your reading and earn badges if you fulfilled a challenge. I love it!



So here is my tbr (to be read) for the week of the reading rush. For some of the reading challenges I chose two books as I'm such a mood reader and probably just pick the one I feel more like reading. I will also try to read 7 different books in total, but as I technically don't need to fulfill those seven challenges I might just use one book for more than one challenge (so that's why I wrote down some books in more than one challenge)

~1. Read a book with purple on the cover~

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
or
Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

2. Read a book in the same spot the entire time

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
or
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

3. Read a book you meant to read last year

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

4. Read an authors first book

 The Wicker King by Kayla Ancrum
or
Wicked Fox by Kat Cho

5. Read a book with a non-human main character

Wicked Fox by Kat Cho

6. pick a book that has 5 or more words in the title

Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
or
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

7. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


thanks for reading guys! Are you planning on participating in the reading rush? If so, share you're tbr as I'm so curious to know what others are reading.

lots of love

xx Aria


btw here is the reading rush website and my account just in case you want to check it out.


Comments