O.W.L.s Results

I just realized today that I finished this but never posted it. I totally forgot.. But as it is already done it would be a waste to not post it at all. So here it is, a month too late but better late than never right?




Annnnd thats a WRAP! I managed to get an OUTSTANDING! Which basically means I read 11 out of the 12 books. Must admit I am slightly annoyed that I didnt manage to read all 12 but oh well you cant have everything can you. And I did achieve everything I needed to become a Magizoologist, which is my Magical Career Path of Choice!
So here they are. The ones that are Marked with an X are the ones that I needed to achieve to start my Career as a Magizoologist.


  Ancient Runes                                           Retelling

  A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, 419 Pages 

  Arithmancy                    Work written by more than one Author

  Ostwind - Rückkehr nach Kaltenbach by Lea Schmidbauer and 
  Kristina Magdalena Henn, 224 Pages

  Astronomy                                      "Star" in the Title

  Okay this is the one I failed..

X Care of Magical Creatures                 Land Animal on the Cover
  
  Das Vermächtnis der Grimms by Nicole Böhm, 480 Pages

X Charms                               Age Line: Read an Adult Book

  Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid, 368 Pages

  Defence Against the Dark Arts 
                                Reducto: Title that starts with "R" 

  Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig, 272 Pages

  Divination                                      Set in the Future

  Scythe by Neal Shusterman, 435 Pages

X Herbology                                      Plant on the Cover 

  Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, 279 Pages

  History of Magic                    Published in the Last 10 Years

  City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, 453 Pages

  Muggle Studies                                        Contemporary

  Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, 328 Pages

X Potions                                    Next Ingredient: Sequel

  Seiten der Welt Nachtland by Kai Meyer, 592 Pages

  Transfiguration                 Sprayed Edges or Red on the Cover 

  Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, 303 Pages


Pages overall: 4, 153 

Books read: 11

Student is receiving: OUTSTANDING







xx Aria
 

Comments