Day One





I arrived. I finally arrived in Brighton and so my dream to be here finally came true. Its so strange and surreal. After an 1 1/2 hour car journey, an airplane flight on which I almost vomitted on (tmi I know but its true) and three train journeys I finally arrived. Well I did had to walk to Churchill Square then and buy a SIM card there in a phone shop. Oh and take the bus from there to my Airbnb. But I am here now. Talking of my SIM Card, I forgot to take that pointy little thing with me to take my SIM card out in the first place so Ill have to go back there tomorrow..



And then the bus! I wasn't sure which bus was the right one, so I asked the driver and guess what, he didn't knew either. I mean he was lovely and all that, but he had no clue if he would drive past the bus stop I wanted to get off lol- he did btw.
So I'm standing outside my Airbnb, completely exhausted as you are after a whole day of travelling and what happened? No one answered the door. The Host got stuck in the shops and a girl who also lives in the airbnb as a guest only opened me after the third time ringing. I really thought I'd be sleeping rough. Okay only for about five minutes, but hey I was so tired. They're all super nice here and my Airbnb is great. Everything is clean, cozy, and just lovely. Okay I really am now super tired so I'll probably go to bed super early. But my first impressions of Brighton, I love it. And btw, London Victoria is damn pretty.

xx Aria


Comments