Day Two



My first Night here was pretty good, I thought I'd be sleeping worst to be honest. Without Bella around and everything. Woke up at 5am, no idea why I'm not usually an early riser, but I just got up two hours later. I walked around and found a little café which I wanted to go in anyway and fell in love with it right away, its beautiful! Café Rust is as its name quite rustic but really cosy and has lovely interior, super friendly staff and my Peppermint Tea was with fresh Peppermint leaves which is always a huge plus point for me. I ate a delicious Carrot-Walnut-Cake, too and spend my morning writing in my Journal, scrolling through Instagram and enjoying the silence.



The Sea is just as beautiful as I remember it being. I saw Brighton Pier right away, I mean you can't really miss is can you. I decided to walk towards Churchill Square again to finally figure out my Problem with my SIM Card and go back to the Phone Store. Luckily the guy has that pointy thing hanging around his neck (still no idea what its called) and I was able to change them right away yay! Then as I was there anyway I went a bit Shopping, too. Got some nice Jeans in Topshop and went for Lunch at Leon as soon as I got hungry. Let me tell you, Leon is delicious! And they asked me right away if I have any allergies, which really impressed me and made it way less awkward for me to ask for my wrap without the sauce.







I walked around so much today, me feet are hurting like crazy. It was a full day of exploring, taking it all in and looking at everything. It was suuper sunny, so I was also quite sweaty most of the time but I enjoyed the sunshine. For Dinner, I picked myself some spinach pesto pasta from M&S up and I think tomorrow I'll have to go grocery shopping, maybe go for breakfast somewhere at another café and explore a bit more, there is still so much more to see!

xx Aria



Comments