O.W.L. Readathon 2019






So I just watched a Video of one of my favourite Booktubers ReadbyZoe and she's participating in a Readathon made by G from BookRoast (I'll link all of the videos down in the Post). I think it's suuuch a good Idea that even though it's already the 10th of April and the Readathon normally starts at the 1st, I'm going to participate!
Firstly, for those who don't know, this Readathon is based on the O.W.L. Exams in Harry Potter which stands for Ordinary Wizarding Levels. To achieve an O.W.L. you need to read something that fits the Promts set for the different Classes. G from Book Roast set those Promts and I will link them for you down below. But she even went a step further so that you can, if you want to, choose a specific Career you want to do and try to achieve those specific O.W.L.s. Actually, I think she is explaining this a lot better in her video than I am here so I'm just going to link it for you down below.

Firstly the main things you need to know about me being at Hogwarts. I'm a Hufflepuff and my Wand is made out of Rowan wood with a Unicorn hair core. I have a white Cat with me(yes, that's important), don't play Quidditch but love to help Hagrid with his Magical Creature anytime. My favourite Classes are Charms, Care of Magical Creatures and Defence against the Dark Arts. My least favourite are History of Magic because it's so sleepy I just can't seem to focus. I would love to know a little bit more about my fellow Hogwarts students so If you'd like to introduce yourself you're very welcome to do that in the comments or tag me on a post or tweet.
So after I read about all the Career Paths I decided after Hogwarts I want to become a Magizoologist.

Aquired to become a Magizoologist are O.W.L.s in

Care of Magical Creatures
Charms
Herbology
Potions
So whilst I'm going to put my main focus on them, I still want to try to gain all 12 O.W.L.s because that's just how I am!
The next Post will be all about my TBR, so basically what I'm planning to read and which books fit to the Prompts that are set. Hope you enjoy my geeking out about books and Harry Potter!

xx Aria

Video's I mentioned:

Video by ReadbyZoe click here
Original OWLs Readathon by G from Book Roast click here
O.W.L. Prompts click here
Wizarding Careers click here
(those are both made by Book Roast)

Comments