santa clause is coming to town ||blogmas 2018



 It's finally that really special time that I wait for all year long. Its CHRISTMAS TIME!! Yah, i'm not kidding I love it that much. I already started listening to Christmas songs about one or two weeks ago and my Christmas Decorations are out since the first week of November. I can't be the only one though, am I?

First, I need to tell you about my Advent calendars this year! If you're all caught up on last years Blogmas you already know that I always have a chocolate one, a beautiful home made one by my mom and one for my dog Bella. I love to give her as much festive joy as I can, inclusive Advent calendar, Christmas Jumper, Christmas Cookies and Present under the Tree. And I'm sososo thankful that my Mom makes me one herself every single year!
GUYS I caaan't even tell you how exited I am!! Christmas Markets, delicious Treats, snowy winter evenings, pine needle and cookie scents everywhere and Christmas Songs playing all day long is making me so incredibly happy. Merryyy Christmaaas!!!!!
This year I sadly won't be doing full on blogmas like I did last year, though. It just would not fit into my day to day life and I don't really want to get anxiety problems out of stress. Especially during the best time of the year.. On a good note though, there will be two blogposts every weekend in December (if I'll be able to manage them) one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.

Have a very merry first of December, enjoy opening your advent calendars and spread the festive cheer! Btw, in my Advent Calendar there was a beaautiful Lindt chocolate advent calendar! Should I make this a thing that I tell you on the end of every post the things I got in my calendar, would that be something you'd be interested in?


Lots of Love

xx Aria



Other places you can find me

twitter https://twitter.com/ariawithbella
instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariawithbella/
youtube https://www.youtube.com/ariabadger/
snapchat ariawithbella
Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Goodreads Aria Badger


Comments