my fave vlogmas to watch ||blogmas 2018


Hiya guys!
Its now truly Christmassy everywhere and I totally love it. I mean just look at all the Christmas lights!! The only thing that’s missing here would be the snow but Im still full of hope that well have a white Christmas. If you look over on youtube, youll be able to see that most people are doing vlogmas or similar and as really a LOT of people are doing it, I thought Id show you the ones I enjoy most to watch


Lets start with the "classic", for me thats Zoe Sugg with her daily vlogmas every year. I love to cuddle up on my couch with Bella, have a cuppa tea, maybe a bisquit and watch her vlogs in the evenings. Theyre just very professionally filmed even though shes "just vlogging", i simply really enjoy it.

If you like health, natural beauty, veganism and a lovely strong british accent youll deffo like Niomi. I must admit, I didnt watch her videos throughout the year but remembered that I loved her vlogmas so decided to give her channel another chance and im really enjoying it!

Next the old school daily vlogger who isnt actually a daily vlogger anymore, Alfie Deyes alias PointlessBlogVlogs. As I enjoy Zoe´s vlogs that much and shes Alfies Girlfriend you might think why watch basically the same twice? cause it isnt. They film each of their vlogs out of different perspectives, obvs.. and really pay attention that they dont always film the same things. Its really enjoyable!

I actually also really enjoy a funny one. Joe Sugg alias ThatcherJoeVlogs does the best funny vlogs and as hes currently on Britains Strictly, which I sadly cant watch cause im stuck in Germany, I still really enjoy seeing the kinda behind the scenes of it aand the rest  of Joes Life. Is that weird?? Maybe a bit..

Okay now the last but not least, Katie Snooks. She doesnt post daily, usually, but uploads her vlogmas weekly. Its really nice to watch, down to earth real funny content you actually really can relate with. I love her and that she also talks about real daily things like sex, relationships such as mental and body health. LOVE her.


Thanks for reading and sorry again that there wasnt the promised amount of posts. I just really caught the flu and felt horrible throughout the week. Love ya all!
My last two Advent Calendar Presents were  a bar of Chocolate (o yaas!) and about five picks i wished for as i constantly loose mine which I ise to play the uke.

xx Aria

Merry Christmas!




What I wore in the pictures:

Turtleneck - PullandBear

Jacket - PullandBear

Earrings - Missoma

Shoes - Landrover

Jeans - PullandBear

Belt - PullandBear



Other places you can find me

twitter https://twitter.com/ariawithbella
instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariawithbella/
youtube https://www.youtube.com/ariabadger/
snapchat ariawithbella
Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Goodreads Aria Badger



Comments