November Faves ||blogmas 2018

Now, lets talk faves! November was quite a big month for me, I started another internship at a bookshop, I decided to do "blogmas" but only twice a week but didnt think of preparing anything of it in preparation.. typical me. Anyway, here are all the things, okay maybe not ALL the things but all the things I remembered or wrote down, that I loved during November 2018.




~Books~
Im not going to list up aall of the books Ive read in November but the ones that stood out and that i enjoyed the most to read. 

Five years from Now - Paige Toon
I loved this book so much! Its about two friends, a girl and a boy, who meet as children when their parents fall in love, their worlds fall apart soon though until 5 years later when they meet again and begin to feel quite different about each other. For the next two decades they meet every five years but life and circumstances continue to divide them. One day maybe, five years from now, youll understand. Glorious!
Die Seiten der Welt - Kai Meyer
Such a beautiful fantasy story about a world where magicians get there magic out of their love for books. Furia, a soon to be magician lives in this world and loves books like crazy. But then her little brother gets kidnapped and Furia has to fight for their lifes. Breathtaking, keeps you on the edge of your stool and I now really want to live in that world.

~Audiobooks~ 
I actually saved up my November Credit on Audible to spend on a super christmassy audio book as soon as December arrives so last month it was all about relistening for me but I thought Id still include my faves of the month.

Wilde like me - Louise Pentland
Wilde about the Girl - Louise Pentland
both very lovely books to listen to. I follow Louise on youtube, too and really enjoy her content. The stories are about the lifes of a single mother and her little girl, and the problems they have in their every day life.

~YouTubers~
Carrie Hope Fletcher, Im obsessed with watching her ever since Ive listened to one of her Novels on Audible called on the other side. Shes a musical theatre girl, just finished with the musical heathers and is not in a production of war of the worlds. Shes super nice, funny and soo talented, I absolutely adore her! I actually was quite sad to her yesterday that she wont be doing vlogmas, but at least she does storymas on instagram where she wants to upload instastories every day.(link to her channel)

SacconeJolys, an oldie but goldie! Recently though they changed up the design and overall look of their vlogs and I really enjoy that! I mean I always loved watching them but now its even more like a film or so than "just" a vlog (link to their channel)

Gabriella Lindley, beauty, fashion, fun and a baby names video here and there, thats gabs. Shes super down to earth and just one of those people you instantly want to become friends with. She actually vlogged every day in November and as the videos havent been like 20 minutes but only ever about 10 minutes long, I really looked forward to watch them during my spare time. (link to her channel)

~Make-Up~
thebodyshop fresh sorbet blush in cuban watermeloon 025

essence Camouflage+ healthy glow concealer in 20 light neutral

Im still on the hunt for the perfect products, wont say I found them yet but I realized that I continued to reach to those two products over and over. The blush is really easy to use with your fingers and you only need a teeny tiny ammount of it. The concealer is great, high coverage and stays on all day. And both of the brands are cruelty free which I really try to look for in beauty products.

~Songs~
Lukas Graham - Not a damn thing changed
Evynne Hollens - Grown up Christmas List
You´re a mean one Mr. Grinch - Lindsey Stirling and Sabrina Carpenter

~Food~
Lotus Biscoff Spread in smooth
ikea gifflar Cinnamon Rolls

I just discovered the Biscoff spread last month and its deelicious!! I already knew that I love the bisquits but the spread is just a yaaas from me. What did you love this week and do you want to check out any of the things I mentioned here? I deffo cant wait to be all festive cheery christmassy!!

Happy second of December, today I had a Harry Potter advent calendar book in my big advent calendar.

Lots of Love

xx Aria


Other places you can find me

twitter https://twitter.com/ariawithbella
instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariawithbella/
youtube https://www.youtube.com/ariabadger/
snapchat ariawithbella
Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Goodreads Aria Badger

Comments