Why I love The Greatest Showman so much



I thought i had favourite Films before.. wow was I WRONG ! Not a single other Film touched me thaat much, but let me start from the beginning. I heard lots of good things of The Greatest Showman and was pretty sure that Ill like it because 1 I love, and I mean LOVE Musicals!! 2 Hugh Jackman is playing the main Character!!! He is definitely my number one favourite Actor EVER. It's actually a huuge dream of mine to one day sing with him (a girl can dream okay?). And 3 there's a lot of singing involved and for me there can never be enough great heart touching songs in a Film. So I decided to go, took my Mom with me and.. as soon as I saw that first scene I couldn't stop smiling. I cried twice out of full and pure Happiness, and this never happens to me, like ever. I weep pretty easily, but usually because I'm sad or because of sad things and never out of Happiness. Well, I totally bursted out into tears in that cinema when the film wasn't even halfway in, that's how much I LOVED it!! The Songs are perfectly placed and so incredibly touching, I still get goosebumps every time I hear the song “Greatest Show” and I've probably heard it about twenty times or more already! Then the Storyline, so new, so fascinating, so real. And I can't even say you what an amaazing Job the Actors have done! I mean I already knew I love Hugh Jackman (my forever celeb crush) but I didn't knew that I'd like Zac Efron that much in his role, for me he was still the little High School Musical Basketball Boy until I saw him in The Greatest Showman. He's reeally amazing and so is Zendaya Coleman, which I also only knew as Rocky in Shake it up but just like Zac did she really proved in that film that she's more than "just" a Disney teenie star! Someone I didn't knew before I watched The Greatest Showman was Keala Settle and jeeeez this woman is a goddess! Her voice is goosebump making, heart and soultouching and jaw dropping. All in one! And with her role as the bearded lady she just really touched me. I didn't even tell you what the Film is about did I? Well it's after the real story of P.T. Barnum who get's the idea of showing the people out there something, different. Something they will look at anyway, so why don't put it all in a show! He is the founder of one (or even the one? not sure..) Circus! He gathered together all of the most curious and special human beings out there to created the greatest show in the world!
This Film isn't just about creating a Circus though, it's about being different and being judged by others because you're looking different. Getting accepted, finding love and family and also accepting yourself just how you are. It's not really a circus, its more a bringing together of humanity.




soo.. If you haven't seen The Greatest Showman yet, you need to see it!!!!!!!!!!!(thousands of !´s)!!!
If you love musicals, you'll love that film. And If you don't like musicals, you'll still love that film because it's a film who'll be loved by everyone! Young and Old. Big and Small. Hairy and Hairless. Bearded and not Bearded. I think they've done something big here. And I bet with you that It'll get at least one Oscar if not more! Ive watched it twice already and I usually never go in a Cinema to see the same Film twice so that's saying something. Coming back to the point though. Why do I love The Greatest Showman so much? Because it's the best Film I've ever seen and it gives me purest Happiness every time I watch it.

Have you watched The Greatest Showman yet? I you did not, I hope you'll love it as much as I do because it makes me so happy!

xx Aria

oh btw heres the trailer if you'd like to watch it.

Comments