not so the first blog post



I´m definitely that Autumn/ Winter kinda girl. I much prefer to throw on another hoodie than sweat like a leaky tap.. you can safe say that im that girl that gets exited when its getting colder outside and the leaves are falling down. I started all over about one-ish month ago now and i never really made a statement about that. Not that i have to but i kinda want you to know what happened why I stopped and why I want to start all over again.



Okay.. I first started in November 2016 which no ideas what to do with this blog. (Not that i have now any idea of what im doing) but i just dived into this world of blogging, seeing just those, for me, perfect Blogs from others with those perfectly arranged pictures and those lovely written texts. I had a vision in my head what I wanted to do, but as mostly with me, my visions are way too unrealistic so I don't achieve them and ill give up instead of keep trying. One month later, so in December 2016, I decided to do something I called Blogmas. One blogpost every single Day until Christmas. It´s a beautiful idea and maybe (MAYBE) ill do it this year when I gained enough experience but I was one month into my Blog and prepared the blogposts way too late.. I was a mess...

I made it until the fifth of December, tbh I can't remember why I stopped, either I didn't have any more ideas or I was too busy that day or I simply forgot to upload, but at the seventh I confessed on my blog that I´ve messed up Blogmas and this was the last Post I did for quite a while.

I tried to upload Youtube Videos, though I knew with my experience in editing and filming and the fact that im still living at home so my parents wouldn't be quiet, I couldn't upload regularly. I´m happy to say though that i actually have a couple of Videos up on my Channel (just in case you want to check it out, click this link) im still working on covers and ill hopefully never stop writing my own music even though I don't think ill be confident enough to post an own song on Youtube like EVER.

But back to my blog. Its still all a work in progress for example I just discovered that I don't have to have giant picture of myself in the middle of my Blog. Yeiii!! And I also am still working on the side where im kind of introducing myself to you all, as I said.. work in progress. The most difficult thing is probably taking pictures. I don't have super talented photography friends who take pictures of me so my mom is usually the only one who´s taking pictures of me from time to time but that feels a bit awkward and, I love her to bits but she just takes them and think they´re pretty and im a little more.. let´s say exacting in terms of pictures I upload on my blog. I must say though out of frustration I already posted some pictures which didn't completely pleased me, I mean they´re okay but they´re not perfect. As you probs can tell, im a bit of a perfectionist.

I started with a blog post about things to do when your on your own such as doing a blackout and relaxing and self care. Would probably think it´s a bit random wouldn't you? Yes it is. I´m still not sure if ill ever be able to put this Blog in a category such as Beauty(heck no, im way too much of an improviser in terms of make up), Fashion, Baking or Lifestyle. I think I would it call a mixture out of all of that and more(maybe?). I´m planning on uploading more baking recipes(already got an amazing banana loaf one in mind) and definitely more Fashion ones as i really enjoy it. I try to always think, what would I like to read? I want to only write Posts I would enjoy, so I´m trying to do this.

xx Aria


Comments