Autumn being tempreamental and expressing myself

I love fashion ever since I discovered that I don't need to fit or let's say disappear in the crowd. Sometimes I even enjoy it if i'm a bit more outstanding than others. If I think back about three or four years ago, my standard outfit were jeans and a dark shirt, sometimes a hoodie. I would've never worn something like my Mom-Jeans or even my Timberlands, which I love so much today!
I'll stop rambling now and start giving this thing my best shot!



I love the colder Seasons. I like everything, okay maybe not EVERYTHING, but most of it. I like rainy Days and snowy days. I like the changing colours of the trees. I like the fashion and that I can wear cosy scarves and thick Coats (and my fave shoes, my Timberlands!) I like to cuddle under a blanket with peppermint tea and some popcorn to watch a film or series. (Okay you can also do that in summertime but its mostly way too hot for hot tea or blankets..) This week though we had a heat wave. And don't get me wrong I love a bit of sunshine but 25 degrees in autumn, really?? I was soo ready for it to became autumn! The Layer-Look is what I went for at this point as i absolutely hate being hot!


I have a couple of pieces in my wardrobe I had for years, and this cardigan is one of my faves! I got it from H&M about three years ago and even though I've worn it to death its still super soft and comfy! I Styled it with a classic white statement tee which I found in Bershka last summer for a couple of pounds and I definitely need more like that! Nowadays I'm almost always in Mom-Jeans, >> these << are from Pull and Bear and they're the ones that I have who fit me the best. I mean I just love  Mom-Jeans, they're comfortable, sassy and so chic! As I went on a Woodland Walk this day I went with my trusty Timberlands I had for YEARS now! They probs need a wash but then they'll look brand new again!



What's your fave Outfit for a heat wave in Autumn? Are you holding on to jumpers and embracing the eventual sweats or are you being brave and more summery?

xx Aria

What I'm wearing:

white Tee - Bershka - got it in last summers collection but heres a similar one

Cardigan - H&M - as I got it a couple of years ago, the exact one isn't available anymore but this one is very similar

Mom-Jeans - PullandBear - https://www.pullandbear.com/de

Belt - H&M - http://www.hm.com/de/

Shoes - Timberlands - https://www.timberland.de/

Sunglasses - i bought them on a flea market in Salzburg, Austria for a fiver



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments