Banana Loaf


Its Autumn and that means there's not as much choice in fresh fruits anymore, tbh i never really liked fruit in cake anyway.. UNTIL I tried this Banana loaf recipe. Its deeelish and not even that unhealthy! I got it from a vlog I watched where Zoe Sugg alias Zoella baked it and it looked great and soo easy!! (i just love my English recipes!) i tried and it is so amazing now i have to share it with you!


You will need:
  • 125g Butter, unsalted
  • a bit of Honey, choose your fave
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 2 very ripe Bananas
  • 1 large Egg
  • 180g plain flour
  • 1 tsp Backing Powder
  • cinnamon, as much as you like
  • maybe a splash of milk


Let's do this:

Step one: PreheaT your oven to 170c and grease a small cake tin (I used a rectangle one which works perfectly!)
Step two: mix the butter and honey and beat until light and creamy, then mix the Vanilla extract in, then mix the egg in.
Step three: mash the Bananas (I used a fork) until they have the consistency of baby food, then add them into the batter, too. Then put as much cinnamon in it as you like!
Step four: mix the flour and the Backing powder, then pour it into your batter in parts, so that you won't have your flour flying around everywhere! Then give it the final mix!
Step five: leave in the oven for 40 minutes and let cool for about 20 minutes.

Top Tip: If the batter is too stiff and not creamy enough, pour a splash of milk in it!

Let me know if you'll try this out at home I hope you'll love it as much as I am!!

xx Aria



 




















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments