Not so Monthly Playlist: October

Yes, Im still gonna do this. As I really enjoy to discover new Music through others I will always have this little format back in my mind to share my recent faves with you.
I must begin with telling you that at the start of October Ive watched the Musical "Heathers" on YouTube and fell in LOVE with it! Especially with the Music, its so crazy amazing!! I really wish I could see it live (specificly in England where Carrie Hope Fletcher is currently playing the Role of Veronica, and I love her!). Anyway, Ive immediatly downloaded aaall of the songs so here are my faves. Would totally recommend!

The Heathers - Beautiful

The Heathers - Freeze your Brain
The Heathers - Dead Girl Walking
The Heathers - Seventeen
The Heathers - Lifeboat
and the Reprises of Dead Girl Walking and Seventeen are also aamazing!

Oh and >heres< the Video where I watched the whole Musical on YouTube.

Pink - Dear Mr President
Carrie Hope Fletcher - Boys in Books are Better
Ebony Day - Home
Shannon Purser - Sunflower Song
Dodie - Human
Tom Walker - Just You and I

What music did you discover over the Month of October? And if you happen to watch the Musical Heathers, tell me what you thought about it down in the comments!!
Love you all lots!

xx Aria





other places you can find me:

twitter https://twitter.com/ariawithbella
instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariawithbella/
youtube https://www.youtube.com/ariabadger/
snapchat ariawithbella
Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Goodreads Aria Badger






Comments