Bookmonth October




Okay i know it's a tiny bit late but I'm gonna do it anyway. By now you should know that I'm a total book addict. And just in case you didn't read any of my recent posts, just now that I totally am. In October I actually managed to read and listen to 13 books in total!! Crazy, right?



Audiobooks:
On the other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
I love this book! It's magically and fantastic written and I actually binge watched Carrie Hope Fletcher ever since I've realised she's a YouTuber, too.
Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
Two rereads, (or relistens?) of mine. Well, what can I say more than I liked them. I actually have all three of Zoe's Girl Online Audiobooks and really enjoy listening to them.
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Those are three more relistens for me with the first, the third and the fourth Harry Potter Audiobook. I've just purchased the fifth one this month and well, it's Harry Potter, so I knew I'd love it! You may ask yourself though why there isn't the second one. Simple answere here, I absolutely hate spiders and so find that book a bit scary. And as I love to listen to audiobooks whilst falling asleep I didn't think that It'd be that great of an idea. At some point though I for sure will listen to it and Ive at least already read it, but for now I'm okay to leave it out.




Books:

The Song of us by Emma Cooper
I picked this one up in a little bookshop out of a feeling that I'll like it. And i certainly did. I've never heard of it before anywhere but would totally recommend checking it out if you want to find laughter, sobs, cringeworthyness and smiles between pages.
Maze Runner - The Death Cure by James Dashner
If you haven't heard of this one or at least of the first part of this series, theres seriously something you've missed out on. Amazing books AND they got turned into amazing films. What more would you want?
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
A little nostalgic reread for me. It's my fave, or at least one of them. I mean I probs won't ever be able to choose just one.
The little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Can you believe that I've never actually read this book before now? Me neither so I picked it up when I saw it in my Mom's Bookshelf, read it and it was magical.
Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman
So, and I mean really a lot of people recommended this book. YouTubers, Bloggers, etc. Now the shocker, I.. didnt love it. I mean it was alright, it definitely wasn't horrible but as there were so many people who said it was amazing I thought it would be more cantputitdowntilimfinished than it actually was..
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
I picked this up in a used bookshop and actually forgot about it for a couple of weeks. Crime isn't usually my cuppa tea to read but this one is actually really good! I would describe it as a mixture of Sherlock and Harry Potter , big words I know but it's actually even described as Harry Potter on Speed on the back of the book.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
Another reread. I just really got back into a Harry Potter mood with listening to all those Audio Books so I thought why not give this one another read and I actually finished it a single day.




Well, looks like I was a real bookworm this month, what a surprise (not..). Btw, I listen to all my Audiobooks on Audible, just in case your interested.
I actually have a goal of reading 80 books this year, which you can stay on track with via my goodreads account if you like.
I started of with 100 but soon realised that that one was way too unrealistic so I put it down to 80. I think Im going pretty fine so far. How many books have you read this month and are there any I talked about you know want to get yourself? Tell me in the comments down below.


xx Aria


Other places you can find me

twitter https://twitter.com/ariawithbella
instagram https://www.instagram.com/ariawithbella/
youtube https://www.youtube.com/ariabadger/
snapchat ariawithbella
Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Goodreads Aria Badger


Comments