january 31st

Are we really already through January? Where the heck did it go?! I actually had quite a tricky month full of being stressed, tears, getting dumped and having a bit of a bad mental health time. But that'll be all over now! Okay, maybe not everything but at leastI can already tell that it's going uphill again. When you're feeling down, and I mean really down, there's only one way to go isn't there?
It snowed very recently where I live and I really been loving it. I get a really cosy feeling as soon as it's getting white out there and even though it's freeeezing I still enjoy being outside with Bella, playing and making foot- or pawprints in the snow.



The Other Day I read a book and the girl in it had a list of what makes her feel at Home. I thought about it and wrote down all the things that make me Happy. Just everything that'd come to my mind when I thought of happy times, laughing and joy. I can just advice you to do it, too. Right now. Don't do it on your laptop though, pick up a random peace of paper. It really doesn't matter if it's a receipt or the back of your shopping list. It's just important that you have in front of your eyes how many things, simple and easy things, are there in your everyday world that makes you happy.
If your anything like me now you desperately want to know whats on my list. But I'm sorry, that's something I'm gonna keep to myself. Not that you need to keep it secret, too or that I think mine are too private to share or so but I think you should do yours without any influence on my side. If you're interested in seeing mine, I can still share it on here some time. Just not today, sorry.


I'm actually thinking about uploading more spontaneous “diary style” posts like this one in the future. How do you like it? There for sure still be a book month here and there and I'd still love to make some fashion content but that's really a lot of work which sadly I currently just don't have the time for but I'll try, as always.  I should probably change my name in Ariaisalwaystrying. No that'd just be rubbish and isn't even as funny as I thought it'd be haha
Anyway, sorry for babbling away here hope you still enjoy my posts and if you're still reading this I'll send you a lot of love!!

stay strong everybody

xx

Aria


What I'm wearing:

Jumper - H&M
Jeans - PullandBear
Necklace and Earrings - Missoma

Comments