Life Update

Hellooo World!

Has it really been almost two months since I've last posted on here, AGAIN?? Jeez.. I really need to get my shits together! Oh well lets just say I've had quite a busy time, so I thought let's update you on what you've missed:

As we gotta start somewhere, lets just start at the beginning. No I don't talk about prehistorical beginning or my Life or even Year beginning, I talk about when I stopped uploading.  About four Months ago I decided to step back a bit from all kinds of Social Media. Just, so I could concentrate more on me and how I really want to live my life, don't get me wrong I absolutely love throwing my thoughts out there for you and browse through Instagram, twitter and co to find out about so many people in the world, but it's also really consuming. Time and something I can't quite explain. A little Media detox here and there can be quite healing you know..
But then, to be honest Life just got into the way and I just hadn't had the time to write Posts, and as I'm quite a perfectionist, I'm working on one post for about a week or two anyway..
But onto something more positive now. Ya girls back and she's really going to try to stick to upload more. I don't think i'll be able to upload every single week, but I'll try every other week. My goal is to upload a post I'm really happy with at least once a month (I'm setting my goals lower so that they're more achievable, top tip!)



Well, lets talk about the stuff that kept me busy the last couple of months. The most recent things are my internship at a bookshop, that I finally got a tattoo and probably one of the biggest changes in my life is that I'm no longer a single pringle!
But I'm way too unorganized here, let
But I'm way to unorganised here, let's start with the most recent thing, my internship at a bookshop. I have no freaking idea what to do for living, so I started searching for internships in areas I could be interested in, such as Bookseller. And I've had no idea about all the things they're doing there! They don't just sell books, they also get fresh, gorgeous smelling books (is it weird that I find the smell of new books nice? Just as good as the smell of really old books, yah that's maybe bit weird..) every single day which have to be sorted into the right categories, and they also take orders from customers every day which will also most likely be delivered by the next day. It's also really interesting how much thought and work goes into the displays of books and non-book stuff. They really work hard on it til they're truly happy with what they've created. Can you tell that I really liked it there? I just ended my internship the other day and at that day I decided to treat myself and have a bit of a splurge on all the books I saw over the week and desperately want to reed myself! Maybe I'll write a little extra blog post about all my newest books, what do you think?

But back to the actual updating part of this post, I got a tattoo!!! But I'd really like, and probs will write a separate post on my experience, as it's my first ever tattoo(!!!) and everything about it, I won't tell you more than I'm in LOVE with it. It just really fits me and my body.
Okay, what else is new, oh right! My BOYfriend. I'm sorry, I'm with him for about four Months now but I still can't get enough of calling him my boyfriend. I won't tell you his actual name or post any pics of him, though youll may be able to spot him on some of my insta stories.. but I can tell you so much: I'm as happy with a guy as I've never been with someone before! I think we match perfectly and I'm madly in love with him. He plays the piano, loves Classical Music, also likes the Film “The Greatest Showman”, likes to read and is the most calming and down to earth person I've ever spend my time with.
Again, sorry. There'll probs be some of you who desperately want to find their other half and hate me at the moment for writing down how happy I am, but believe me when I say that you'll find him or her eventually!
Okay, another exciting thing I definitely need to mention here is that I FINALLY got myself a proper camera! Soo my photos will hopefully have better quality and stuff in the future, keep in mind that I'm a total newbie in terms of photography with a proper proper camera, though. I'm so used to using just my phone.

Soo my life isn't actually that exiting, just a bit busy and I really wasn't the best at managing my time right. But as I said, I want to change that right now with this post.
Look forward to some book loving, tattoo showing content coming your way!

xx Aria

It seriously means soo much to me that you've just read my post! Thanks soooo much!!! If you enjoyed it you can follow me on instagram, bloglovin or twitter where I'll always post when there's something new I posted you don't want to miss out on! Love ya all!

Comments