Not so Monthly Playlist ||June

I know it's been aages since I've last uploaded a post on here.. There'll definitely be a Update Post on what I've been up to the last two months but for this week I thought let's just keep it easy and upload one of my faves to read myself: A not so monthly Playlist! You might be wondering as why half of these songs are from the film The Greatest Showman, well because It's my absolute faaave film EVER and I've been listening to these songs on repeat ever since I've first watched it!



Dodie Clark - Burned out
Maisie Peters - Toast
Maisie Peters - Birthday
Maisie Peters - Worst of you
Ebony Day - In my Blood
Seafret - Altantis
Seafret - Oceans
Alex Cameron - Strangers Kiss
The Greatest Showman - The Greatest Show
The Greatest Showman - A Million Dreams
The Greatest Showman - Come Alive
The Greatest Showman - The Other Side
The Greatest Showman - Never Enough
The Greatest Showman - This is me
The Greatest Showman - Rewrite the Stars
The Greatest Showman - From now on
The Greatest Showman - Tightrope

xx Aria




Comments