Life Lists

I'm currently reading a book that's literally called the life list by Lori Nelson Spielman, so far I'm absolutely looving it!! It's about a woman called Brett Bohlinger, who's Mother died and left as her a List behind which Brett herself wrote when she was fourteen years old. Brett is supposed to tick off all the things on the list she hasn't fulfilled yet as her Mothers last Will.
I really like the idea of having a, call it life list or bucket list or whatever, to remind yourself what you once wanted from life and what you may even achieved from it without really realising it! I had one in my Diary for a bit now, and i like to write things down every so often when I can think of one. So you may already guessed that it's not the shortest one.. but I am only 19 years old and have most of my life still ahead of me! I also am soo nosy and love reading what others have planned for their life so, as i would totally enjoy reading this, I thought I'd share my own “little” Life List with you here today.


  • Travel to England again
  • Learn to drive a Car (achieved!)
  • Ride an Elephant
  • do a Safari in Africa
  • Have a Kitten
  • Ride a Horse on a Western Ranch in America
  • be happy
  • learn to play the Guitar (which is kinda turning into playing Ukulele)
  • write and finish writing a Song
  • Have a Tortoise (or turtle?)
  • Pat a Snake
  • give a Concert
  • live in a big House 
  • be pregnant and have kids






sooo.. yeah I know its quite big and some of them are more achievable than others but I'm happy to say that Ive at least achieved one of them!
I started writing this List a couple of years ago so some of them aren't as important to me any more and I must be honest, I just added some more but why not have some wishes and plans for my life? I'm still young and I know that I CAN achieve any single one of them.

Do you have a Life, or Bucket List yourself? Is yours as ridiculously huge as mine or do keep it minimal? Tell me down in the comments or in my Social Media, you can find me on instagram, bloglovin or twitter where I always keep my followers updated on my newest posts!

xx Aria




The Outfit I wear:

Dress - PullandBear

Shoes - Vans old skool in yellow

Comments