Taking a step back


Workaholic - not exactly a term I thought Id ever use for myself, but it's the first word that comes to my mind when I'm thinking about my current situation. I'm way (and I mean waaaay) more social active, I work pretty much every day (which is a lot for me) and I've even started to enjoy doing some exercise, which I've never thought would happen, like ever! But every time I have a silent minute for myself the things pop into my mind that get left behind like my Blog, creating music or spend as much time as possible with Bella.
So the other day I thought about it and decided to at least try and get a bit more organised. I took a little step back from everything and looked over my situation, I have no internet connection on my laptop during the week so I can write my posts on my phone notes or on word or even handwritten! At the weekends when I'm at home I can then write them out into blog format. Because my Blog is a place where I'm throwing my pure self out there, every single time.
Taking a step back may sound scary and as if your not doing your best or taking a break, but it's just like a big breath between two dives. It can be life changing. Okay I'm totally getting over dramatic again now but you know what I mean.. Sometimes just overlooking a current life situation can show  you on how much you'r missing out you actually don't wont to miss out on at all!!


There's enough blabbing from me about that now. In the future I will try my best and upload at least once or twice a month on a Saturday or Sunday at around 3pm. It's not much, especially when I think about blogmas, but it's a beginning and I think I can work with it (Or at least I'll have to until I get my but organised!). Have there been any big changes in your recent life or do you think taking a step back would help you right now? Let me know!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, it means a looot to me! If you enjoyed it you can follow me on instagram, bloglovin or twitter where I'll always post when theres something you dont want to miss out on!

xx Aria


Comments