why you should shop in the mens section

For some of you it may sound weird but TRUST ME its lifechanging!!
Okay i may or may not am being a bit dramatic but seriously, i recently thought of a video i saw of Zoella where she did a Christmas Jumper Haul and said the best Christmas Jumpers are found in the mens section so i thought, why not giving the mens section at my faave shop a watch and i found such a cute green jumper with mustardy yellow writing on it(will link it somewhere down below). I mean have you ever heard a men complaining about his jumpers being not comfy enough? me neither! And why shouldnt girls be able to wear flanells, jackets and even socks from the men section? Make sure to size it down though if you dont want it oversized. I got the green one in medium and its a bit baggy on my but tbh i wanted exactly that! a supercomfy cute boyfriend jumper to wear on cosy days! I also rolled the sleeves up a bit otherwise they are just too long but i really like it that way! Also i got one of my fave Vans the black sk8-hi ones in the men size, originally that was on accident but they are wider and fit my feet perfectly.




things i mentioned

green jumper i mentioned

PullandBear website

Video of Zoellas Christmas Jumper Haul

black sk8-hi vans

xx Aria 

Comments